Tamiya 1/10 Volkswagen Amarok Car Kit (CC-01 chassis) w/ ESC
Item No: 58616 - 1/10 Electric R/C Car
*Driving in wet condition is not recommended.
Pick Up This Stylish Truck
The Amarok is a Volkswagen pick-up truck, sold in Europe and South America since 2010. This R/C model assembly kit recreates the 4-door double-cabin Amarok model impressively in durable polycarbonate, using separate side mirror parts. Marking stickers are included in the kit to depict the front grille, headlights, taillights and more. The CC-01 chassis provides a highly appropriate base for the model, and is at home driving cross-country or on-road. Semi-gloss metal-plated wheels are paired with tires featuring a realistic tread pattern for a truly authentic R/C car model!
The All-Terrain CC-01 Chassis
The CC-01's highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a longitudinally-positioned motor, which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via propeller shaft. Front and rear differentials enable smooth cornering, and for even greater off-road performance on rough terrain, the rear differential may be locked during assembly. The chassis suspension employs double-wishbone front upper single links and lower H-shaped arms plus rear rigid suspension. With CVA oil dampers front and rear, there's enough cushion to take on even the roughest surfaces.
- Length: 465mm, Width: 216mm, Height: 170mm, Wheelbase: 267mm
- Tread (F/R): 160mm
- Tire Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 29/78mm
- Ladder Frame Bathtub Type Chassis
- Longitudinally-Placed Motor & Shaft-Driven Full-Time 4WD
- Front and Rear 3-Bevel Differential Gears
- Front Suspension: Double Wishbone
- Rear Suspension: 4-Link Rigid
- Front and Rear CVA Oil Dampers
- Gear Ratio = 1:14.67
- Electronic Speed Controller (Tamiya TBLE-02S) and Type 540 Motor
Separately Required Items
- 2-Channel R/C System
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter
- Battery Pack & Charger